Re: [mylyn-dev] Check Box and Radio Button for custom fields

I'm trying with TYPE_BOOLEAN but I prefer to add a label for check box field (i.e. My CheckBox:) and under the list of items.

Thank you
pasquale

From: pasquale_vitale@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mylyn-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; mylyn-connector-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:25:52 +0200
Subject: [mylyn-dev] Check Box and Radio Button for custom fields

Hi all,
I'm adding in my fusionforge plugin the custom fields.
At moment, I have added with successful select box, multiselect box, text field and textarea fields.
In this case I have used setType() method with TYPE_SINGLE_SELECT, TYPE_MULTI_SELECT, TYPE_SHORT_TEXT and TYPE_LONG_TEXT respectively.

Now, I want to add a check box and radio buttons fields.
How can I do it?
What kind of TYPE must I use?
Can you help me?

BR