Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn 3.8 Eclipse support for 3.6 ?

Thanks for the clarification, we'll use the same approach for R4E
/Alvaro

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The label of the weekly site isn't accurate. This will be fixed with
the next build.

Mylyn 3.8 will likely work on Eclipse 3.6 and we generally try to keep
the source compatible but it's not an platform that we actively
support or test against.

Steffen

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Alvaro Sanchez <alvsan09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see that in the Mylyn Downloads page that Mylyn 3.8 has no support for
> Eclipse 3.6,
> However the weekly releases are still posted as supporting Eclipse 3.6.
>
> Could you please clarify if Eclipse 3.6 is supported with Mylyn 3.8?
>
> /Alvaro

Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Tasks Lead
http://tasktop.com