Re: [mylyn-dev] New & Noteworthy for Mylyn 3.8

Thanks for pointing that out! I have removed the remarks about the
nightly site and also linked the videos from bug 380104.

Additionally, I added an item for the Subclipse connector and noted
newly supported repository versions for Bugzilla, Gerrit and Hudson.

Steffen