Re: [mylyn-dev] Can I use Mylyn to integrate JIRA from J2EE application?

 Hello,

We use JIRA connector from within Eclipse to access JIRA.  I recently heard about Mylyn.  My question is whether it's possible to use Mylyn API and Atlassian JIRA Connector to integrate our J2EE-based Portal application with JIRA? I see Mylyn has dependencies on Eclipse Core API and wonder whether it's only supposed to develop Eclipse-based plugins..

 Thanks in advance!

Back to the top