Re: [mylyn-dev] final 3.8 build (Juno RC4 contribution) available

> 1. Will Mylyn 3.8 also worked with Eclipse 3.7 --- I expect YES :-)

Yes, Mylyn 3.8 supports Eclipse 3.7, 3.8 and 4.2. A full list of
supported repositories and Eclipse versions is also available from our
project plan: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=mylyn
.

> 2. Will Mylyn in addition also work with the current Tasktop Pro EA?

We are aiming to have all Mylyn extensions available in compatible
versions when 3.8 is released on June 27 (or at least shortly after).
I have been working with vendors of extensions to update them
accordingly. We'll post an update through Tasktop channels once we
have a date for a compatible Tasktop Pro version.

> 3. Is it available on the weekly build page?

Yes, Mylyn 3.8 is available on the weekly page and included in the
latest EPP nightly builds:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top