Re: [mylyn-dev] IP log submitted for 3.8

Thanks Steffen,

It's fine with me as-is.

David

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I created the branch but for simplicity we have still been working
from master up to now. Unless it's disruptive I would ask everyone to
hold off with merging non 3.8 release commits into master until RC3 on
Wednesday and stage commits in Gerrit for now.

Please let me know if that get's in the way too much and we can set
the branch point right away.

Steffen