From: Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Voice Conference number change
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

For those that weren't already aware, we have a new voice conferencing
system. This system allows us to create dedicated conference bridges
for project calls rather than time-sharing the same bridge as we had
to do in the past. It also allows calls via. Voice over IP (VoIP)
protocols like SIP so you can call in "for free" using your internet
connection.

1) Project leads, if you do not already have a bridge, and you need
one for regular calls, please raise a ticket to Eclipse Foundation =>
Community => Servers. e.g. "Need Asterisk bridge for project XYZ"

2) There are toll-free call in numbers for the system in the following
areas: North America, Germany, UK, and France. There's an Ottawa
number as well. We recommend using SIP to connect, and especially for
areas where we don't have a toll-free or local dial-in number.

3) PLEASE NOTE: For those that have been using the system for the past
couple of months, we recently changed suppliers for our Ottawa & Toll
Free North American number. The European numbers were not affected.
All project leads with a bridge were notified of the change a few
weeks back. Just in case you call the system and it doesn't work...
check with your project lead to make sure you have the right numbers.

For more information, see our Asterisk wiki page.

Cheers,

Andrew