[mylyn-dev] shutting down review.mylyn.org

The Gerrit repositories on Eclipse.org is now connected with proper
trigger build jobs that run on hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox. Since we no
longer have a need for review.mylyn.org I would like to deprovision
that instance.

If you have any open reviews on review.mylyn.org that you would like
to keep around please push them to git.eclipse.org/r and abandon them
on review.mylyn.org. Once all reviews on review.mylyn.org are closed
I'll shutdown the server.

Please use git.eclipse.org/r for any new reviews. Please let us know
if you run into any problems.

Thanks,

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top