Re: [mylyn-dev] Closing bugs

Thanks Steffen,

Den 12. apr. 2012 kl. 01:29 skrev Steffen Pingel:

We haven't used the closed state for Mylyn until now. I think in the past it limited what others could do on the bug (reassign, reopen) but I don't know if that still holds true.

I think it's good practice to verify and close bugs for a release and we should get into that habit but I am not sure that the benefit would warrant making that a mandatory part of our workflow. I am fine if you want to do that for any bugs you are involved with though.
Yes, I'm accustomed to closing the issues as soon as a product has been released and I also think it is a good practice. I'll commence doing so for my issues then.

Best regards,
Torkild

Steffen