[mylyn-dev] WikiText remote editing

Title:
Hello Mylyn community,

I'm using Mylyn (task/context/vcs) for some time and in the context of a EU
research project I'm studying the possibility to use the WikiText component.
As first check I would like to use it for updating MediaWiki pages.

Is it possible to remotely edit a wiki page?

thank you in advance for your support and the great work you're doing with Mylyn.

Best Regards,
Davide Dalle Carbonare

Engineering Group's Competence Center for the Software Quality Technologies

Corso Stati Uniti, 23/C - 35127 Padova - Italy
Tel. +39-049.8283411
davide.dallecarbonare@xxxxxx
tw: @davdalle
www.spago4q.org