Re: [mylyn-dev] GSoC 2012 - Activity tracing for Tasks, Builds, Reviews and Commits

Hi Tim,

thanks for your interest in the project. So far we have only discussed
visualizing activity related to tasks as part of the task editor. The
idea was to extend the comment stream to show activity such as builds
and commits with filters to control the amount of information.

Additionally, it could be nice if we had a dashboard that would also
provide a view across tasks and aggregated information available in
the workbench. Currently, the different artifacts are managed in
various places such as the task list, the builds data model and EGit's
repository model so an important part of the Summer of Code project
would be to come up with a shared data model for the various artifacts
and probably a caching mechanism that could be updated efficiently.

Steffen