[mylyn-dev] GSoC 2012 - Activity tracing for Tasks, Builds, Reviews and Commits

Hello,

I am a student from Germany and interesting in the following GSoC project:

Activity tracing for Tasks, Builds, Reviews and Commits

[The Mylyn task editor is the hub for task-focused collaboration. Yet, there are many other artifacts and activities that are part of the development workflow that are visualized in different views in the IDE. A unified activity view that aggregates tasks, builds, reviews and commits either in a dashboard or embedded in the task editor would nicely enhance traceability and visibility. ]

That's a great project and i like it!
I work every day with Mylyn and also thought about something similar. My personal workaround for the commits overview, today: Use the Bugzilla frontend and generate the reports from that :D (but that's not nice!)

The project goal was maybe, to create a view (nice dashboard) which aggregates the whole data in one place.
Any suggestions for this view? Visual content? Diagrams or something else?

Other question: How looks the data model? Where are stored the whole informations relating to tasks, builds, reviews and commits? Wherefrom I get the whole informations?

Thx
Tim

Back to the top