[mylyn-dev] 3.7 build for testing

Hi,

the final build for Mylyn 3.7 is now available from the weekly update site for testing. The build identifier is 3.7.0.v20120319-0200. This build will be included in Juno M6 and published on the release update site tomorrow if no blocker bugs are found..

Mylyn 3.7 is compatible with Eclipse 3.6 and later. If testing on Eclipse 4.2 please be aware of these known bugs and limitations: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/showdependencytree.cgi?id=321278&hide_resolved=1 . We are actively working with the platform team and will prioritize outstanding e4 compatibility problems for Mylyn 3.8 and should have them fixed in time for Juno.

Sorry for publishing the build so late. We discovered a few bugs that were deemed worth fixing and hence delayed the build.

Please let me know in case any problems come up while testing.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top