[mylyn-dev] move to Eclipse.org Gerrit

Hi,

the Mylyn Context MFT and Mylyn Reviews R4E projects recently started
using the Eclipse.org Gerrit instance. After the Mylyn 3.7 release is
out I would like to start using the Eclipse.org Gerrit instance for
all Mylyn sub-projects as well (Mylyn, Mylyn Builds, Mylyn Commons,
Mylyn Context, Mylyn Docs, Mylyn Incubator, Mylyn Reviews, Mylyn
Tasks, Mylyn Versions).

I would propose the following settings:

 * Allow committers to bypass Gerrit
 * Fast forward only
 * Require Change-Id in commit message

Additionally, I would request trigger jobs on the Eclipse.org Hudson
Sandbox instance.

Any thoughts? Concerns?

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top