[mylyn-dev] How to manage tasks and tickets all together

Hi all,
I need an help.

I've created a plugin for fusion forge and it manages all tasks inside my forge like Jira. I want to create and edit tickets like tasks.

I have added a new functionality "New Tracker..." and it starts the wizard for tracker, like "New Tracker..." like "Add Task
 Repository...", "New Task...", "New Query...". (In my plugin.xml I have added an extension point "popupMenus" for my NewTrackerAction).

My wizard adds a new tracker in the repository (using the same procedure of tasks) but I don't differentiate task from ticket in the TaskList view.

Can you help me?

BR,
Pasquale

Back to the top