[mylyn-dev] 3.7 plan updated

Hi,

as discussed on the Mylyn call today I have moved the 3.7 release date to March 21 (the Wednesday before EclipseCon). I have updated the release schedule accordingly: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=mylyn

As per usual the plan is to do weekly RCs leading up to the release:

3.7 RC1 2012-02-22
Release Candidate (API and Feature Complete)
3.7 RC2 2012-02-29
Release Candidate
3.7 RC3 2012-03-07
Release Candidate (API Freeze)
3.7 RC4 2012-03-14
Release Candidate (Final Build)
3.7 2012-03-21
Major Release (Juno M6 +3)
I plan on submitting the IP log on Monday. If you have any outstanding patches that should be considered for 3.7 or any CQs that aren't resolved, yet, please let me know.

Committers, please go through bugs scheduled for the release milestone and move them in case you are not planning to resolve them for 3.7.

Thanks,

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top