[mylyn-dev] How to manage tickets in fusion forge plugin

Hi all,
I've created a plugin for fusion forge and it manages all tasks inside my forge (i.e. I can create and edit queries and tasks).

But fusion forge manages trackers too.
I wish to create and edit tickets like tasks.
In detail, when I click on my icon connector of fusionforge I can to choose "Add Task Repository...", "New Task...", "New Query...", "Delete Repository", etc...
In my case I want to add a new entry "New Ticket...".

Must I create a new plugin (core and ui) to manage the tickets?
How can I do it?

Thank you for your time.
pasquy

Back to the top