[mylyn-dev] How to add a new TaskEditorPart in the task editor view?

Hi all,
I've creating my custom edit view for my task in fusion forge plugin.

Fusion forge uses a "dependent on task" multiselect field to add all task dependencies.

I think to use a list of checkbox that an user can select or deselect.

I want to use a TaskEditorPart (like comment or attachment) for display all dependency.

According to you does this have sense?
Do you any other suggestion?

Do you have any sample code for the TaskEditorPart usage?

Thanks,

pasquy

Back to the top