Re: [mylyn-dev] Unable to connect to Mantis repository as standalone application

Hi Robert ,
 It works after starting Eclipse run time , i am able to access the Mantis
connectors. Thanks :)

Now i have one new issue. It seems Eclipse uses different class loader & my
application is having different class loader . If i need to access Mantis
connector reference from my application , i think i need to use reflection.

Thanks
Prakash