Re: [mylyn-dev] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-source-plugin

OK Steffen, I tried just checking out the source and it worked fine now.

I tried to use Maven before because I saw the pom.xml everywhere and presumed the right way to import the source now was using m2e.