Re: [mylyn-dev] inbox triage

Thanks David!

I would recommend assigning bugs that are not resolved as fixed (i.e.
duplicate/wontfix/worksforme) to mylyn-inbox. In case these are
reopened they need to assessed again and having them default back to
the inbox ensures that we don't loose track of them.

The full workflow is illustrated here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Bug_Triage

Steffen