[mylyn-dev] Creating patch for CQ (Mylyn Docs)

Hi,

It seems that I'm having some issue with Git when creating a patch for bug Bug 332122. There is apparently a change in "org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-feature/feature.xml" that "git format-patch -M -C --no-binary gerrit/master" does detect, while "git diff gerrit/master" does not pick it up. From what I can see there is no difference between the files. However the patch cannot be applied. Is there a preffered way of generating patches for CQ other than what I've tried?

Best regards,
Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Engineer