Re: [mylyn-dev] Review of EPUB support in Mylyn Docs

Thanks Steffen,

The build looks good now except the tests are not executed. These are all headless so I guess there is no need for a special harness. However I noticed that all other tests are placed in org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.tests, taking advantage of the rigging there. Should I move the EPUB tests there or is there another, more straightforward option? I've looked at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card#Test_bundles which suggests another approach.

As a side note I really have to take a closer look at Hudson/Maven/Tycho, It's certainly a step up from PDE Build/Ant!

Best regards,
Torkild