[mylyn-dev] New query wizard for fusion forge plugin

Hi all
I am creating a fusion forge plugin for eclipse.

I have created my fusion forge connector and now I am working on "new query wizard" of my plugin.

I have created a new query wizard (like jira). The wizard creates my "query" in the task list, but I don't know how can I get my items from forge to display in to task list view.

In the my performQuery method I must retrieve all ticket (task) based on my query (my filter).
In my case, I just looking at JIRA and it has used QueryHitCollector and I don't understand how can it work.

Must I retrieve all ticket with a SOAP call or in other way?

Can you help me?

pasquy

Back to the top