[mylyn-dev] Team API or not?

Hi all,

as I mentioned earlier, i develop mylyn connector for my repository, and task part of connector almost implemented, but now i need to add some new features associated with task context. My connector should save parts of context that contain all changed files on server and than user should have opportunity to download one of this part and continue work with them(context part that loaded should replace active task context with later restoring).
How can i do something like this?

Can a do some like :

//create new context
InteractionContext trackContext = new InteractionContext("track_" + track.getTrackId() + "_context", new InteractionContextScaling());

        java.util.List<String> elements = track.getComponents();// elements should be placed in new context
        InteractionContextManager contextManager = ContextCorePlugin.getContextManager();
        trackContext.addEvents(contextManager.getActiveContext());

        for (String element : elements) {
            contextManager.processInteractionEvent(
                    track, InteractionEvent.Kind.MANIPULATION, "stub", trackContext
                );
        }
        contextManager.deactivateAllContexts();
        contextManager.addGlobalContext(trackContext);
        contextManager.activateContext("track_" + track.getTrackId() + "_context"); //active context replaced with new one

or i should create some subclass of AbstractActiveChangeSetProvider and implements some of it parts, if yes can you tell me what parts it should be?

Am i on the right way?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards
Ruslan Karpov aka Skif