Re: [mylyn-dev] Regarding reviews on EPUB support

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The major advantage that I see with having generated sources in Git is
that contributors are not required to have a specialized tool chain to
build and modify sources. It's a big benefit in terms of lowering the
bar to participate in a project besides simplifying the releng
process.

Good point Steffen.  This alone should be reason enough to commit generated sources.

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn

David Green
VP of Engineering, Tasktop
Committer, Eclipse Mylyn
http://tasktop.com
+1-778-588-6896 ext. 115

* Check out Tasktop founder Mik Kersten's webinar    *
* introducing our server-side solution, Tasktop Sync *
*    September 28, 2011 9-10am PST / 12-1pm EST      *
*       http://www.tasktop.com/about/webinars        *