Re: [mylyn-dev] Regarding reviews on EPUB support

Thanks David,

I've not tried Gerrit in a couple of days, been busy adding tests (and fixing a few bugs found). Hoping to get to 100% coverage of the API this weekend (there is not much left). I'll have another go when I'm done with that. It looks like a great tool that certainly has it's advantages, although actually using it can be a bit difficult unless you already know how to.

Thanks for the pointer. I'll dig into it. I've already added the generated code to Git as I could not figure out a good way of generating it on the fly. Also Mylyn Builds does the same, so I thought it was acceptable.

I've added two new bugs. They describe the only limitations I'm aware of with regards to fully supporting the EPUB 2.0.1 specification. I don't think they're anywhere near critical so this is something I can look at when done with the initial work. These are:

* Bug 358667 - [epub] Add support for multiple root files
* Bug 358671 - [epub] Add support for fallback items

Hope you don't mind me adding the [epub] tag. I figured it would make it easier to separate EPUB related issues from WikiText proper.

Best regards,
Torkild