Re: [mylyn-dev] Weekly builds

That's a good question. I don't this is documented anywhere: Only
committers of the top-level project have write access to the
integration repository (org.eclipse.mylyn.all) which links the
relevant sub-projects as sub-modules. This is intentional so that
there is some level of central control over the quality of weekly
builds as there is sometimes work in progress that should not be
released in weekly builds.

For now, you can always request weekly builds here and I'll trigger
one asap. If there is a need we can discuss how to decentralize this
process better.

If you are looking for the latest build of a particular sub-project
you can use nightly sites which are created by the CI builds on Hudson
that are triggered by Git activity. Please send me an email if you
want permission to manually trigger any of these builds.

Composite repository for all sub-projects:
http://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/snapshots/nightly

Additionally each project has a separate "nightly" site, e.g.:
http://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/snapshots/nightly/docs

All repository locations are listed here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Repositories

I'm planning on doing a weekly build later today once I have verified
the changes of the Bugzilla and Trac query pages.

Steffen