[mylyn-dev] EMF Context Update

Just a note that I've pushed my changes up to a github fork for now. Interested folks can find it at:

git@xxxxxxxxxx:MilesParker/mylyn.incubator.git

As a fork off of the Mylyn Incubator project github clone.

Here's the initial commit:

https://github.com/MilesParker/mylyn.incubator/commit/5ab6943e947fed1fc538e7224a5a1e24b5cfd088

It still doesn't do much. EMF changes are registered to Mylyn but aside from the resource support that was already there we're not getting any selection of filtering behavior back to the UI yet. But there is a test harness for people that are just looking for some Junit tests to run.. :)

Future update information will be to up to mylyn incubator-dev list only.

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top