[mylyn-dev] Intended contribution for Mylyn Modeling Bridge

Hi all,

I'd like to take on: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Modeling_Bridge as part of Ericsson funded Tasktop effort. The web page indicates Context as a final target but this seems to be appropriate for Mylyn Incubator right now? This is connected of course to modeling so I'll reach out to that community for input. I'm not sure what sort of contribution you like to see before committer status is provided, but I should have at least an initial zipped contribution soon. I'll open a bugzilla for that when I've got something worth sharing. The timeline is a little short, we're looking at trying to get the implementation done by end of August.

cheers,

Miles

Eclipse experience:
Eclipse Agent Modeling Platform Lead
Modeling PMC
GEF3D Committer (not very active).
I haven't been active at all with Mylyn project before but have contributed bug reports, forum postings, blogs etc. for a number of other projects.

Back to the top