Re: [mylyn-dev] [mylyn-integrators] Git migration complete

Nice work Steffen.  It looks like the contributor reference sill points to CVS.

David

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The migration from CVS to Git completed successfully! ...at least as far as I can tell.

The new repository locations are listed here: http://git.eclipse.org/c/mylyn/

If you have an existing workspace setup with projects from CVS you will need to delete them, clone the Git repositories and import projects again.

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn