[mylyn-dev] branch for 3.6.x created

I have created a service branch for the 3.6.x stream called
e_3_7_m_3_6_x. If you have any critical fixes that need to be applied
for RC4 please commit to the branch or CC me on the corresponding bug
and attach a patch and I'll apply it.

Please feel free to continue with changes for Mylyn 3.7 in head/master
(I will soon update versions numbers to 3.7). I would appreciate if
everyone could hold off with larger refactorings until after the
release on June 22 to make backporting of fixes as painless as
possible if this becomes necessary.

Note that (snapshot) releases are currently built by this Hudson job:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/mylyn-3.6.x-release/ . I will
re-enable the mylyn-release job after the Indigo release when it's
time to switch the weekly site to 3.7.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel