Re: [mylyn-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] version ranges in target definitions

2011/2/24 Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
According to https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-421 the behaviour how Tycho interprets versions in the target platform definition has changed in current Tycho snapshot versions and is now consistent with platform. That means version ranges won't be supported and we can either go with 0.0.0 or specific versions.

To simplify dependency management I would like to use 0.0.0 for all dependencies (EGit, EMF, etc.) except for Orbit bundles where it matters that we consume the version that the CQ was filed for.

Does that make sense?

LGTM

--
Matthias