Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn Intent initial contribution : emf bridge for wikitext

Hi David,
thanks for your reply.

ok for the plugins naming, we'll prefix our plugin with org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.intent.

But my question was concerning the emf bridge we wrote  for wikitext.

As explained in my previous message, this bridge :
- allows to represent any wikitext document as a model
- provides a set of Acceleo generators for creating HTML 5, Latex, PDF documents from this model

do you want this bridge to be a part of wikitext  :
- org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.wikitext.model.core
- org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.wikitext.model.gen
- org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.wikitext.model.test

or as part of intent :
- org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.intent.markup.model.core
- org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.intent.markup.model.gen
- org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.intent.markup.model.test

The plugin org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.intent.model.core already exists in Intent, and is used to describe the meta-model of an intent document.

I think it makes sense to go through an incubation phase, as several improvments, API changes and additional features are planned for the next months.

Alex