[mylyn-dev] weekly build available

After a long stretch of project restructuring, moving bits around and
an insane amount of time spent on release engineering I am happy to
announce that we are back in a regular rhythm of weekly builds. Due to
the wonders of modern build systems and much improved infrastructure,
builds are now automatic and results transparent to anyone:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/spingel/my-views/view/Mylyn/

The latest weekly build which will also be part of Indigo M5 is now
available from the usual update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly . The most
exciting new feature is the addition of a new connector for the Gerrit
code review system which is developed in the Mylyn Reviews project.
It's still in very early stages but already provides a basic set of
useful functionality.

More details are in the New & Noteworthy:
http://eclipse.org/mylyn/new/weekly.php .

Note that we will be migrating to our new download home at
http://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/ shortly. I'll send out a separate
announcement once the new repositories are setup.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn