Re: [mylyn-dev] created mylyn connector for HP quality center

Hi,

You can find many of the common attributes in the TaskAttribute class
which are used for mapping felds in the task editor and task list.
Repository due dates are special as it controls some of the core
scheduling functionality of Mylyn which is why it is a part of the
RepositoryConnector API instead of TaskAttribute.

Also, we connect to QC using their native interface and JNI as well.

Shawn