[mylyn-dev] Task Context within Task List View

Hi all!

I am currently trying to extend some features of Mylyn, but I am having some problems.
So, one of the features is to show in the Task List view, the context of the task.
I want to generate the tree in the Task List view, with the following structure (simple example):
- Folder                      | Already
  - Task                      | implemented

    - Project                | The context as
      - Project Folders  | it is presented in the
        - Packages        | section Elements
          - Class            | of the tasks.

I am extending some classes: TaskListView and TaskListContentProvider.
And the problem, is that I cannot obtain the context tree in the function:  public Object[] getChildren(Object parent).

Could you suggest my some way to conceive this idea?

Best regards,
André

Back to the top