Re: [mylyn-dev] Tasks vs. task lists

I hate to followup on myself, but should these notions of tasks be
integrated? For example, if I write a comment in the code that begins
with "TODO:", a task on the "tasks" view is created automatically.
But, maybe that should actually go in with the mylyn tasks. That is,
creating such a comment creates a blank mylyn task, whose details can
be filled in later. Thus, I'm not sure if there should be a difference
between the tasks in the "task" list and those in the mylyn "Task
List."

Any thoughts?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Raffi Khatchadourian
<khatchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This might be a silly question, but what is the correlation (if any) between the mylyn tasks and the tasks in the "tasks list" view in Eclipse? Should these be integrated?

Back to the top