[mylyn-dev] meeting at ESE

As discussed on today's call I propose that we do BoF session at
Eclipse Summit Europe around the Mylyn restructuring and the new
sub-projects.

BoFs are on Wednesday night starting at 8 pm:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2010/table/table?date=2010-11-03
. In the previous years BoF sign-up was on site so whoever gets to ESE
first, please free free to submit a Mylyn BoF.

I'll be at the conference for all three days. Please feel free to ping
me to setup a meeting or track me down where cold beverages are
served.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel