Re: [mylyn-dev] Project restructuring progress

As discussed in the meeting, naming for these is quite difficult because of the nature of the projects being about developer tools.  For example, how do you talk about builds for the builds subproject?  We'll have to come up with some informal conventions to avoid confusion.

+1 for the naming listed below.