Re: [mylyn-dev] Introducing myself

Great to hear your interest in joining forces on this Torkild.  As with
other Mylyn projects, our aim is to make the Builds project as easy to
contribute to as possible.  Steffen can provide you with additional details,
but here is a good place to get started:

	http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/developers/

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten
Tasktop CEO, Mylyn Lead

started
> working on something similar myself
> (http://code.google.com/p/buildmonitor/). After seeing Steffens blog about
> the Hudson connector I decided to take contact and see if we could
> cooperate on this. If everything works out I'll be one of the committers
on
> the project. In this context I would like to tell you a little bit about
myself.

> Quite a few years ago (Eclipse 2.1 days) I was really tired of the IDE I
was
> using for the Visual DataFlex programming language and decided to make my
> own based on Eclipse. I was working on this as a hobby for a couple of
years
> until it became useful and I started to sell commercial licenses. Last
year I sold
> all the source code to a Miami based company that wishes to take it
forward
> (and have done so:
> http://www.mertechdata.com/home/products/documentor).
>
> About four years ago I started working for Atmel Corporation developing
> their Eclipse based IDE for the 32-bit AVR microcontrollers; AVR32 Studio
> (http://www.atmel.com:80/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=4116).
> During this period I got the chance to really dig into Eclipse and spent a
lot of
> time looking at Platform, CDT and RSE code.
>
> I have just started working for a Java/Eclipse consulting firm in
Trondheim,