[mylyn-dev] builds model changes

Hi Hudson connector users,

just in case anyone is brave enough to run the unreleased Hudson
connector from CVS... the next update will break all configured build
servers. I just committed a major change to the model which replaces
the dependency on o.e.m.tasks.ui with a new implementation based on
the common repositories framework.   Build servers are now configured
through the Team Repositories view.

The good news is that we are getting closer to a first weekly build of
the Hudson connector that will hopefully be available from the
incubator update site by the end of this week.

Stay tuned.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel