[mylyn-dev] CVS for building Mylyn SDK?

Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm now trying to build the normal Mylyn SDK and Wikitext SDK features with
pdebuild, but it looks like none of the .source plugins are being generated.

I feel like I must be missing something -- how does the Mylyn project build
their SDK's on Eclipse 3.6? My attempts to use pdebuild on e.g.
org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.sdk target do not appear to be working. (Fails
on missing org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.confluence.core, which is present).

Any suggestions you can give would be greatly appreciated,
-Charley

Back to the top