[mylyn-dev] Soc 2010 Project - Rich Editor for Wiki Markup [Update]

Hi All,

Since the midterm evaluations are now going on I think it's good to let the community know about the progress of the project. Since the project work started with some delay due to unavoidable university work, the project was off the schedule. Therefore I have rescheduled the tasks for the remaining weeks and currently working according to the new schedule. The project progress is recorded at [0]. Since the project has 3 main tasks such as Implementing a new DOM model, Implementing the new Editor and Implementing the Toolbar, I have started the work from the ToolBar implementation and done some work on the tool bar implementation and submit an initial patch. Mr. David suggested some points for patches. Therefore I am currently working on these points as well as understanding the current model used in the WikiText and Eclipse Platform in order to gain the necessary knowledge to prepare the new model. This new model will be capable of handling html in the same model as well. I have started blogging about the work I am doing. [1] is the blog dedicated for my project.

Thanks a lot.
Harshana

Back to the top