[mylyn-dev] Bugzilla Time Tracking Data

Hello,

I'm looking to use the Mylyn libraries to query a Bugzilla repository in an application I'm putting together. Specifically, I'd like to be able to pull the time tracking information for bugs. Is there a way to do this?

I've printed out TaskData.getRoot().toString() for a task while logged in to the repository, but the only time-tracking data I see there is the following:
TaskAttribute[id=estimated_time,values=[0.00],options=null,metaData={task.meta.readOnly=false, task.meta.type=shortText, task.meta.label=Estimated Time:}]
TaskAttribute[id=remaining_time,values=[0.00],options=null,metaData={task.meta.readOnly=false, task.meta.type=shortText, task.meta.label=Remaining:}]
TaskAttribute[id=actual_time,values=[17.09],options=null,metaData={task.meta.readOnly=true, task.meta.type=shortText, task.meta.label=Worked:}]

What I need access to is the time logged against a bug per day/week/month.  Is there a way to do this in the current Bugzilla libraries? If not, does anyone know if there's an extension point somewhere in the Mylyn Bugzilla connector that I could add the additional functionality? If not, I suppose I can write some code that will query the Buzilla MySQL database, but I'd rather not if I can avoid that.

Thanks very much,
Karl M. Davis

Back to the top