[mylyn-dev] update site clean up

To support the webmasters request for freeing up space on Eclipse mirrors all Mylyn builds older than version 3.2.0 have been moved to archive.eclipse.org. This is in accordance with the project policy documented at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference#Retention_policy_for_builds. The download page has been udpated accordingly: http://eclipse.org/mylyn/builds/ .

In addition the Galileo, Helios and Weekly sites are composite repositories now to avoid redundancy. Please let us know in case you encounter any problems updating as a result of the changes.

I removed 3.4.0 integration builds from February and March from download.eclipse.org since those were consuming a significant amount of space. Let me know in case you need access to those and I can make them available again.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn