Re: [mylyn-dev] Applying for GSoc 2010 under Mylyn

Harshana,

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

I understand that you may be busy with school over the next couple of months, but now is the time for you to start thinking about your project, set up a development workspace, become familiar with tools, and learn what it takes to contribute to the Mylyn project.  I suggest that you start by taking a look at the Mylyn contributor reference.  Think about the major components and how they'll fit together.  Feel free to evolve the wiki page that you started to reflect your thoughts.

Best regards,

David