Re: [mylyn-dev] Google Calendar for Mylyn added to site

The calendar now has the list of Mylyn related EclipseCon events.
David, Shawn, me and Mik will be at the conference. If you are going
to Santa Clara next week, too, come see us!

We are also hoping to schedule a Mylyn BoF on Wednesday night but
availability is a bit tight this year so we'll have to try to find a
slot on site.

Steffen