[mylyn-dev] Context browsing...

Hi all.

I've just recently ventured into the MyLyn code and I'm experiencing with it a bit.
My goal is to develop a context browser, that is, I have a xml context file saved somewhere and I want to load it into the browser (tree viewer) and browse through it. I'm tapping into ContextEditorFormPage (org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.context.ui.editors) but it seems it only enables showing the active task context. It there a way of browsing through any loaded context without being the active context?

Cheers

Nuno Flores

P.S. - I apologize for posting on wrong topic...

Back to the top