[mylyn-dev] Re: [mylyn-integrators] JIRA Connector move

I have added a Wiki page with information for integrators that build
on the Eclipse Mylyn JIRA connector:

 http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/JIRA_Connector

This FAQ entry has the new update site and links to the new
documentation and bug tracker locations:

 http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_FAQ#What_happened_to_the_Mylyn_JIRA_Connector.3F

All unresolved bugs for the Mylyn JIRA connector have been copied to
the Atlassian bug tracker at https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/PLE
and will be closed on Eclipse.org shortly. Please use Atlassian
channels for all future bug reports against the JIRA connector.

Please feel free to ask if there are any questions about the move of
the JIRA connector.

Steffen